THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES AND GOOD LUCK!
It's about time!
Guess what? I did away with the hard scavenger hunt!
But wait my pretties...you are still going to have to find and photograph these items (no fair lifting these off of Flckr or PhotoBucket):
- A sleeping dog with a banana peel on it's head
- A child eating an ear of corn with a sticker (even a bandaide, if that's all you have) on his/her forehead.
- A photograph of your ugliest pair of shoes.
- A photograph of what's under your bed, or your kids' bed, or hell, even your mother's bed.
- A photograph of you, or your S/O, or kids or another family member, with a milk mustache - But wait, there's one more thing...the person with the milk mustache must have a Post-It or some sort of sticker on their forehead with the name of your blog on it.
See, now isn't that easier than having to Weez the juice? Although, here's the kicker...if you still feel compelled to Weez the juice, by all means, go for it and be sure and get yourself photographed doing it and you'll be entered into a seperate drawing for a $50 Amazon gift certificate.
Now for the Rules
- Contest runs from 12:01AM EST Saturday September 20th, 2008 through 12:01AM EST Sunday October 12, 2008.
- Contest is open to international residents.
- You must use a recent photograph.
- You can enter the contest 5 times. In other words, for each of the 5 items you photograph, you can enter separately, thereby increasing your chances of winning. If you enter each item seperately you'll have 5 Mr. Linky entries. Get it? Questions? Email me.
- Winners will be drawn using the numbers given when you link back with Mr. Linky and will be determined using that Random Number Generator thingy. Your prizes will be mailed out within 5 days of the close of the contest.
- Your links must link back to a separate post on your blog for each entry.
So, what's up for grabs?
Glad you asked...
A Canon PowerShot A570IS Digital Camera (USD$275.00 )
A GorillaPod Go-Go Tripod (USD$30) (note: it's just the cool tripod and not the gadgets pictured as well in the photo) These things rock! You can wrap them around things, tilt them, angle them, they are just the coolest little tripods ever! And as you can tell, you can use it with other gadgets and not just your digital camera.
A Canon Camera Premium Accessory Kit (USD$25) which includes; 1 battery and charger and 1 deluxe soft case. Sorry my Interweb peeps, I have no photo of the kit, just the box it's in and that's a rather boring box at that.
I had a major "oopsie" with the code for the old button, but in the meantime, you can still use this one and create your own link back to this post until I can get the code reworked.
Good luck! I look forward to seeing your photos!